Post logos of Secosa 1 here.
1st logo (5046-5053)Edit
Logo: On a black background, we see the following words:
in Horaito D font.
FX/SFX: Just the words appearing.
Music/Sounds: A female voiceover saying, "This is SEBC, the Secosan Broadcasting Corporation."
Availability: Extremely rare, as shows from this era are no longer reran on Secosan television.
Scare factor: Low. This was meant to be a placeholder logo for the next logo.
2nd Logo (5052:11:7-5073:12:16)Edit
Nicknames: "SEBC" "SEBC Lines"
- (5052-5069): On a black background, we see the letters
S E B C
- all in white. Below each of those letters is a single line divided into four segments. Each segment is long enough to contain the letters. The logo was designed by the Arthouse Graphic Studio in Warthon.
- (5069-5073): Same as above, except the logo is in color. Each letter is in a different color, with the S in red, the E in orange, the B in green and the C in blue. Also, the lines are colored accordingly.
- 5052-5059: None.
- 5060-5073: The letters appearing one at a time.
Cheesy factor: The logo's animation is choppy. Did I also mention that the synth tune can get creepy?
Music/Sounds: Same as before, except it is accompanied by a four-note synth tune. On some shows, such as Open Oppurtunities, the logo is silent.
Availability: Common. Intact on almost every episode of the first nine seasons of Open Oppurtunities. Other shows that had this logo include Weton House, Crooked Detectives, and the first two seasons of Good Morning Secosa.
- (5052-5069) Low.
- (5069-5073) Low to medium. The creepy synth tune may get stuck in your head after a while.
- (Silent) None.
3rd Logo (5069-5078)Edit
Nicknames: "SEBC in Color" "Secosa 1 I"
Logo: On a black background, we see a bunch of colors shine onto the screen, from left to right: red, orange, yellow, bright green, teal, blue, violet, light pink, and magenta. Eventually, the rainbow disappears to make room for the words "In Colour." Following this text, the SEBC lines from before show up, looking like this:
S E B C
The logo then cuts to black.
Trivia: Staring in 5073, S E B C is replaced with SECOSA 1.
Music/Sounds: A bombastic fanfare orchestrated by Emma Salgasia. On Open Oppurtunities, the logo is silent.
4th Logo (5079-5087)Edit
Nicknames: "Secosa 1 II" "S1 I"
- On a black background, a white star (a reference to White Star Pictures, the network's owner at the time), shines on the screen, tracing the letter S. Then, the same division bar from the previous logo (this time in purple) forms the number one and moves to the right of the S. After the logo is complete, we see the letters look like this:
After the logo is formed, the letters SECOSA 1 glow on-screen.
FX/SFX: Scanimate effects forming the logo with a wipe forming "SECOSA 1" at the end.
Cheesy factor: The logo's effects are rushed. Also, it hasn't aged well.
Long version: A 4-note Moog synthesizer tune playing the famous SEBC jingle.
Closing credits/still version: A male/female announcer (depending on the show) saying either:
- 5079-5081: "This has been a Secosa 1 production." or "A Secosa 1 production."
- 5081-present: "This is Secosa 1."
Availability: Common. Preserved on almost every Secosa 1 show from the era, such as Polsia's Journey, the first two seasons of The Shebenas, Dolwicheña, seasons 8-14 of Let's Play Spinball, the short-lived Bh. 100,000 Pyramid, Dashipiano, Morg 31 prior to season nine, Polsia's Journey, and other programs. However, many of these shows just had the still version at the end, or the logo itself plastered over the closing credits. For the ident itself, it is extremely rare, as it was only shown in the beginning.